Kigali International Community School offers a student-centered preschool for children three to five years of age.
Our 3-4 year old class focuses on learning through play and experiences. Our qualified teachers and staff guide students through:
1. Choosing activities, materials, and friends to experience learning with.
2. Developing gross and fine motor skills.
3. Learning positive and age appropriate social interactions.
4. Developing an appreciation for God’s creation.
5. Discovering their own strengths and interests.
Our 4 – 5 year old class incorporates the same student-centered approach to learning, but also adds specific content skills to prepare students for kindergarten.
Our hope is that every child and family who enters Pre-Kites will experience a sense of belonging in a loving and safe environment, which has been developed around our Christian-based vision, mission, and values.
We look forward to being part of your child’s early years of learning and value the opportunity of sharing it with them and their family.