Kigali International Community School is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. However, within its legal capacity as a nonprofit religious educational institution with a curriculum directed toward evangelical, born-again Christianity, Kigali International Community School reserves the right to carefully and fully explore the religious values, faith, and convictions (including personal conduct) of all applicants and employees in order to employ those individuals who support, advance, and live in a manner consistent with Kigali International Community School’s values and Statement of Faith.
These positions are open for the 2018-19 school year:
Click the position title for job description.
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Position Filled
- Kindergarten Teacher Position Filled
- Grade 2 Teacher Position Filled
- Primary French Teacher
- High School Science Teacher Position Filled
- High School Bible Teacher
- Secondary Learning Support Position Filled
- Secondary Music Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary Performing Arts Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary Social Studies Teacher Position Filled