KICS accepts applications online in order to provide parents the ability to track the status of their child’s application. To begin the online application process start by creating an account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at KICS by logging into your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when KICS receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
- March 15th – Early Admissions Deadline
- May 15th – Regular Admissions Deadline
- August 1st – Late Admissions Deadline*
1. Submit your online application form. Please have on hand the following required documents which you will upload in your online application form:
Proof of birth (Birth certificate or passport information page)
2 years of school report cards (including current school year if the current grade level is not complete)
Transcript(s) (if applying for grade 9-12)
Standardized test results (e.g. MAP testing)
IEP and/or any special educational assessments (if applicable)
2. Pay the application fee of $300 per applicant. This can be paid in cash to the KICS finance office or deposited/transferred into the KICS bank account. The bank account details will be provided during the online application process.
3. Once all application documents have been received, the KICS admissions office will contact you to schedule entry testing, student interview, and parent meeting.
4. Finally, the admissions committee will review the application and send an official determination letter.
If you are in Kigali or plan to be in Kigali soon we would love to meet you and give you a tour of our beautiful campus. Please contact our registrar to make an appointment. Also, you can watch our Primary school video tour here and Secondary video tour here