1. Christ-Centered Worldview
- Live out our vision to Impact the world for Christ by preparing servant leaders
- Disciple small groups of students in their personal walks with Christ.
- Integrate a Christ-centered worldview into academic subject areas
- Collaborate with missionary educators from over 13 different countries.
- Join a staff with over 40% of its members having earned at least a Master’s degree.
- Serve with experienced staff, with 40% having 8 or more years of experience in their field.
3. A Place for the Whole Family
- Receive tuition for all staff children attending KICS
- Staff children are part of a community of over 30 other staff children
4. Student Diversity
- Work with a student body from over 22 different countries
- Interact with a diverse mix of missionary kids, third-culture kids, and Rwandan nationals
- Engage with a community of diverse believers from all different cultural and religious backgrounds
5. Competitive Benefits Package
- Receive a competitive benefits package, including: a monthly stipend, flight credits, tuition for staff children, professional development, health insurance, use of a school car, and housing allowances
6. Live in Kigali, Rwanda
- Enjoy year-round sunshine
- Live in an expatriate-friendly country
- Check out national parks, vacation destinations, and safaris in East Africa
7. Ongoing Collaboration and Professional Development
- Participate in content and role-specific professional development facilitated by school leadership
- Grow professionally while serving abroad
- Take part in the most technologically advanced school in Rwanda
- Enhance lessons in classrooms equipped with Mimeo pads, smart boards, document cameras, and projectors.
- Receive a school computer for professional use.
9. Rigorous Academics
- Prepare students for college, as KICS is an official testing site offering the ACT, SAT, PSAT, and AP Examinations.
- Teach rigorous academic courses at a US-Accredited School (accredited by American Christian Schools International & Middle States Association)
- Come alongside students in KICS’s learning support program, including ELL, SPED, and a Gifted-Talented Program.
- Get creative with KICS’s extensive course offerings, including Pre-AP and AP classes.
10. Community Investment
- Get involved in local ministries and volunteer opportunities in Rwanda.
- Join a church community in Kigali
- Participate in KICS service projects