Kigali International Community School (KICS) is looking for staff members who are passionate about Jesus, passionate about young people, and motivated professionals.
Our vision, mission, and values are important to us, and we want Christian teachers who can wholeheartedly embrace them.
Because KICS is a nonprofit religious educational institution with a curriculum directed toward a Christ-Centered worldview, KICS reserves the right to carefully and fully explore the religious values, faith, and convictions (including personal conduct) of all applicants and employees in order to employ those individuals who support, advance, and live in a manner consistent with KICS’s mission.
KICS is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
We enter into each hiring season prayerfully seeking those that the Lord is preparing for a season of service at KICS. We are looking for teachers who:
- Possess a sense of God’s leading;
- Are willing to live out their Christian faith in and out of their classrooms;
- Are in agreement with KICS Statement of Faith
- Are qualified in their area of expertise (teachers need to be certified);
Does this sound like you?
If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for to join the KICS team!
These positions are open for the 2019-20 school year:
Click the position title for job description.
- Systems Administrator (part time)
- Grade 2 Teacher Position Filled
- Grade 3 Teacher Position Filled
- Grade 4 Teacher Position Filled
- Grade 5 Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary Math Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary Bible Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary Fine Arts and Media Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary Science Teacher Position Filled
- Secondary ELL Specialist Position Filled
Special Education (serves primary and secondary):
As we continue to grow our school in the area of meeting the learning needs of all students, we are constantly on the lookout for ELL specialists, Special Education teachers and Counselors.