The following qualifications and characteristics apply to business positions, specific role responsibilities are listed below.
Reports to: Director of Business Services
- Passion for serving God in a business context
- Bachelor’s Degree in field *see listing below for specific degree qualifications
- At least 5 years experience in specified field
- Experience in an international school setting
- Master’s degree in specified field *see listing below for specific degree qualifications
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and strong decision making ability.
- Emotionally mature. Highly resourceful team player.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to competing demands, and demonstrate highest level of customer service.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Role Specific Qualifications / Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social sciences, or business / Preferred – Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 5 years working in communications and/or marketing
- Experience in marketing, recruitment, and school admissions procedures
- Lead and implement overall strategies for marketing, communications, and recruitment
- Oversee and participate in the creation, design, and production of school recruitment events and publications
- Coordinate school-wide advertising, publicity, and public relations
- Manage and coordinate the school’s admissions process and policies
- Create and communicate a compelling story about KICS, which in turn should lead to increased admissions applications