We enter into every hiring season prayerfully discerning the Lord’s will and in full appreciation of the sensitive nature of transition for all those involved. Below is the process applicants can expect to follow.
- Submit the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application form
- Letter of intent
- An initial email from our Director of Business Services will be sent to candidates moving forward in the process requesting the following items:
- A simple 90 second video introducing yourself and answering the question: “Why are you interested in working at KICS?”
- Professional and personal essay
- Reference forms (professional, pastoral, and child safety)
- If the candidate and KICS would like to move forward in the process, the first interview will be scheduled with our Director of Mission and the Director of Business Services.
- If the first interview goes well and both parties desire to proceed, two things will happen:
- A background check will be conducted by the school.
- A second interview will be scheduled with the appropriate principal.
- If the principal interview goes well and both parties desire to proceed, a final interview will be scheduled with the School Director and the Director of Teaching and Learning
- If all parties feel comfortable proceeding, a job offer will be made.
If you are applying for a leadership position, please refer to the Leadership Team Hiring Process Outline available on the Leadership openings’ page.