KICS PTO Mission & Vision
The KICS Parent Teacher Organization serves as an auxiliary Christian organization at the request of the KICS Board and Administration. PTO Board Members must agree with the KICS Mission, Philosophy, and Statement of Faith. The PTO exists to meet the following support and service objectives:
- Promote a cooperative relationship between the parents, teachers, and school administration.
- Provide additional resources and encouragement to the teachers and staff.
- Provide spiritual support through prayer for the students and staff.
Who We Are
The CORE PTO coordinates all parents to work together to strengthen the social part of the KIC community. We support the teachers and students by helping during existing or new events and activities, such as:
- Organize class sponsors
- Welcome new parents
- Support school events
- Collaborate with Student Council
- Organize PTO events
- Prayer walk every Monday
What We Do
- September; Fall Festival
- October; Teacher Appreciation Week
- November; Thanksgiving Treat Dash
- January; Pizza Dash
- February; Valentine’s day
- March; Yard Sale
If you would like to know more about KICS PTO, here is a PRESENTATION with more information.
Facebook: Checkout or Page Here