WHAT IS THE PTO?
The KICS Parent Teacher Organization serves as an auxiliary Christian organization at the request of the KICS Board and Administration. PTO Board Members must be in agreement with the KICS Mission, Philosophy, and Statement of Faith. The PTO exists to meet the following support and service objectives:
- Promote a cooperative relationship between the parents, teachers, and school administration.
- Provide additional resources and encouragement to the teachers and staff.
- Provide a spiritual support through prayer for the students and staff.
What has PTO done in the past?
- Fall Festival, Movie Night, Yard Sale, Teacher Appreciation Week, and more!
How has PTO spent money from fundraising events?
- 2013-14 – Display Case and Banner in the KICS Lobby
- 2012-13 – Books for the New School Library
- 2011-12 – Outdoor Playground for the Elementary
- 2010-11 – Student Lockers for Upper School
- 2009-2010 – Projectors and White Boards for Several Classrooms
Parents, we’d love for you to get involved!
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kicspto/